Wishful Thinking

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Balance (part II)

"It's there"

What??
What is there??!!

"You know what it is."

I don't know what it is...
I don't know what is there, what is here.

"Talk to him."

Who?
Who's him?
Who's here?
Who's there?

(will you shut the hell up and quit asking for awhile?)

What the?

(I'm here)

Who are you?
What are you?
Why are you here?

(Didn't I tell you to quit asking for awhile?)

....
You're the one that's driving me insane, aren't you?
You're the one causing the imbalance??

(You're so stupid)

....
Not that it's an absolute truth that I wouldn't approve.
But I just can't take those words from you.

(Good. The emotion is good)

....
What the hell are you trying to say?

(Npw listen carefully. I am you. I am the one you can't live without.
I am the one thing that everyone has inside themselves.)

Hey, Kid!
Where are you?
Come out here!!

(Why would you need him?)

SHUT UP!!!
Where is he??!!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM???!!!

(Nothing. I didn't do a thing to him. He's right there. Look behind you.)

Kid?
What?
Why are you shivering?
What is going on?
Who's this guy?

"...."

Hey, it's alright.
It's him, isn't it?
Who's he?
What has he done to you...?

(I can't understand why you even let him stay here.
He's useless. Trash. Nothing good will ever come out of his existence)

Will you shut your f*cking mouth?!
I'm not talking to you...yet.

Hey, Kid...?
It's alright.
I'm here.
Don't be afraid of him.

Now tell me.
Who is he?

"...."

The three of us stood silently.






(Oh, for God's sake, you stupid kid! Just answer him!)

Stop it, will you?
Just give him a break...

The new man shrugged his shoulders.
I don't like him. I have a strange feeling about him.
I think I'm beginning to understand what's causing the imbalance.

The boy kept staring at the floor.
As I touched his shoulders to calm him, he slowly lift his face.
His stare at the new man.

"He's you."

What the hell??
What are you saying??!!

"He's me."

(He's right, you bozo. You know that too. You can feel it right?
So just admit it, and accept the fact that we are one.)

Wha...

I couldn't finish it.
As I focused my eyes to see his face, it was slowly coming to shape...
It was like staring in the mirror.

....
(....)
"...."

(We are one.
We are inseparable.
We are what we are)

Stop talking nonsense!!!
Stop beating around the bush!
Just answer my question, who are you?!

(I'll let the boy answer that.
Won't be acceptable to you if i was the one to give you the truth.)

Kid...?
Who is he?

"He's you.
He's me.
He's us."

I don't understand.
What are you trying to say?

"Your..., no, our... alter-ego.
The dark side.
The evil inside of us.
Inside of every human being.
He's the evil inside of us."

...
Why... I won't allow that!!
Leave! Leave now!!! Or I'll...

(Or you'll what?
I'm already here...
The fact that I am here, is already proof,
that my existence is acknowledged.
No, more precisely, realized.
You just have to accept that, accept the fact that we are one)

I don't need your bullsh*t!!

(Well, the anger is good.
Nope, can't do.
Every bullsh*t, every godd*mned thing, every f*cking words, are all but proof.
Yup, it's positive. You need me.)

....

"He's right.
He's your balance."

I couldn't say a thing.
I wanted to say so much.
But nothing could come out.
Nothing that could change it.
Nothing could change the fact.

I know, that no matter how hard I try to get rid of him, he'll never leave.

(You understand, right?
You're no innocent.
You're no saint.
Aren't all of us?)

.
.
.
.
.

It's positive.
I hate this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home