Wishful Thinking

Monday, February 07, 2005

Lost and Found

It's Monday, almost nine AM.

Last night, when i was just about 2 text message my friend, a message came.

My friend just had a car accident!!!

The car crashed and rolled to its side. My friend got stucked on the bottom (the side of the car).

It was like a lightning.... It was 11:12 PM ~ i remember exactly the minute that text message came.

I just.....it just came to my mind....I never would want anything bad to happen to anyone around me.....But....some things are just not within our reach....
People come and go, that's the basic principle of life...But have you ever thought about death...?
About how death can be so close to someone precious to you, or even so close to you....?

There are some times, some circumstances, some conditions, some things, that are necessary 4 u 2 finally realize something.... When you're about 2 lose something, or someone, how will it affect your life?
But more importantly, when you lost someone close 2 u, something precious 2 u, how will it affect ur life?
They say, that we can only regret, and that it came after it was already too late... Have u ever thought about it?
Why do regrets come when it's too late...? (Namanya juga nyesel....mana ada nyesel duluan?! HAHAHAHA)

Oh, well.....It's just that....i learn something from this stupid something.....What you have 2 lose, is something 2 lose.... You can never hold onto something too tight....

Life is like a lost and found counter...... You lose some, you get some.....

PS: I forgot to mention something important. If you're wonderin' bout my friend, o well, nothing bad happened. Just some scratches on the leg....At least, now i'll just try to treasure that friend of mine better....'Cause u know...i've had my experience with "traffic accident that could've cost me my life" too, hehe

Well, well, have a pleasant day.....!

And try to treasure anything and anyone you have.....Coz you'll never know when its/their due date will be....=P (due date...emang kerjaan, pake begituan, hehehe...istilah gw terlalu kasar...maaf...hehehe)

1 Comments:

  • teringat kembali akan popo...(sedih mode on)
    iyaa ngerti harus ikhlas..tapi tetep aja sedih tak terbendung..
    manusiawi kan?lho..kok jd ngebahas ituh?heuheuheu

    By Blogger pema, at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home