Wishful Thinking

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I'm back!!!!

Hello everyone. It's been a while. My last post was "going mobile", wasn't it?
Well........it took three years for me to finally "going mobile". Hahaha....

Okay. I'll start posting...... This is just the beginning.
Since I've already gotten my hands on a smartphone, and quite a smart one, to boost, I might as well start making good use of it.


I was driving back from office a few hours ago.
well.....kinda tired...really, physically and mentally.
But the main reason why I was kinda tired? I'll save that for another post. Hahaha!!!
While driving, it suddenly came to mind. "Heeey! I have a blogspot account!"

Well, it took me a few minutes to gain access back, since I've forgotten the password. Hehe.
And I was really surprised, knowing that I have to use a google account to access my blog. Wow, this is new, at least to me =P
How long has it been anyway, for bloggers to have to use a google account?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home