Wishful Thinking

Monday, January 24, 2005

Unusually Late

Well, I don't have much 2 write yet....
But still, I'll write as much as I can

I'll be writing as wise as I can,
as wishfull thinking as I can...

But don't hope for too much...
Besides, I'm just one man in a world of trillions

Hey, what the hell am I talking about?

I'll start with today, this morning.

Well, not really "morning" as some people would say.
Almost noon.

The rain was really heavy
I just sat in front of my room, smoking
Until 9.30 am, I finally decided to go to work (finally)

10.30 am arrived at the office.
Not much to say.

But what do you call it?
The times when u want 2 break from the chains that bind u
The times when u just think that you're not where u'r supposed 2b, or at least where u want 2 b.
The times when u just know that there's something more 4 u out there
The times when u call Him, asked Him, yell at Him, and yet, u plead to Him
'Cause u know, if u lose Him, u'll b alone, all alone...

But hey, those are just some times...
Sometimes we try to know and to have things
that we're not supposed to know or have, yet (maybe).
Try to think things through...
I've tried, and it was one hell of a trip, haha

I can't break these chains around me.
I shouldn't ask 4 more.
Guess no matter what I do, I just have to wait patiently.



"Patience, my boy, is the key to problems that you can't solve...yet... Maybe just not yet..."

"Mada mada dane...." ~Echizen Ryoma - Prince of Tennis/Tenisu no Ojisama~

1 Comments:

  • Time always be a matter
    its eternal issue as possibly as u may refraining it

    lets sewing some more times shall we?
    no matter what it is standing for
    for what its worth.. i feel lucky to be here

    By Blogger pema, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home