Wishful Thinking

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

One Life, Many... (what?!)

One night, I was wondering something.
I kept thinking about many things, 'bout my life.
I kinda lost my way, lost my path, lost my guidance.
And then something crossed my mind:
"Wouldn't it be great, if my life just suddenly end, just end. With something stupid. something small, like falling from the stairs. Wouldn't that end my problems? End of my troubles? I won't have to be troubled with anything, just blank, emptiness in my mind, like sleeping without ever waking up"
(whew, that's scary, actually, now that i think about it again)

Just a few minutes after that, it happened! It actually happened. I slipped from the top of the stairs in my house! Both of my feet were very slippery, I couldn't stand, I was just relying on the strength on my left arm to hold my body's weight!

Are you thinking what happened after that? Well, your'e reading this, so that means, I'm not dead yet (Duh)
I just stood there, trying to calm my mind, still shocked after being faced with death. If you see the stairs in my house, you'll understand how scary.

And then, I talked to Him. "Hey, i was just joking...! Don't take it seriously"

That was a stupid story....

Now that i think about it, i was thinking "what if...", and He showed me what it'd be like, if it happens. And in just seconds, I can see what would have happened if I just throw my life away.

The message of the story is:
1. Yes, guys, He can take jokes, but maybe in a different sense and a different definition of funny, hehe.
2. No, don't throw your life away. Don't even try to THINK about it. He knows...and maybe, just maybe, you'll learn it in a harder way than mine. So please don't.
3. Yes, it was foolish. So just read this, and learn from my experience. Some things aren't necessarily be learned by experiencing it.

1 Comments:

  • bwahahahahahagh
    lucu!sumpah!
    sempet kaget sii pas baca, tp pas liat endingnya jd lucu.
    tp enak ya ting..(nama lo kan thinker ceritanya..disingkat jadi ting kan?) lo lsg kontan dijawab kl nanya hehe
    oke then.... stop joking with Him!
    hahagh

    By Blogger pema, at 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home